Alber Emotion Power Assist System
Product Code: AEM
Price From $13,000.00
e-motion – the push rim activated add-on that takes the strain offThe e-motion combines active mobility with therapeutic benefit. Even wheelchair drivers with limited arm and body strength can gain back their mobility with e-motion. The electric motors that are integrated in the wheel hubs effectively support the wheelchair user which has to put in much less effort to travel greater distances or slopes.
The e-motion drive wheel is simply attached instead of the manual wheelchair wheel. The battery pack is integrated in the wheel hub.
Easier to push easier in everyday life
Mastering everyday life often requires considerably more physical effort for wheelchair drivers. This effort sometimes becomes almost unsustainable with progressing age or illness. The electric e-motion add-on drive is the ideal solution to master this challenge: Every pulse on the push rim is registered by a highly sensitive sensor and translated into the perfect amount of electric power assistance. As a result propelling a manual wheelchair becomes much easier
Keep fit and preserve your joints
Sitting in a wheelchair also results in various specific problems for the body. To maintain the physical fitness as long as possible, it is important to use a manual wheelchair instead of an electric wheelchair. The e-motion keeps wheelchair users active, expands their mobility and trains their vitality. At the same time, the strain of muscles and joints is minimized, thereby protecting them from premature wear.
ECS remote control (Ergonomic Control System) – optional
- Switching the e-motion wheels on and off from a seated position
- Handy, ergonomic design
- The buttons are easy to operate even with little force
- Clearly arranged, easy-to-read LCD display
- Reliable battery indication in 20% steps
- Selection of two individually programmable assistance levels for indoors and outdoors
- Additional learning mode for beginners
- Rollback delay: The drive wheels of the e-motion delay the wheelchair
- from rolling back on slopes and hold the position for 5 seconds to enable relaxed repositioning of the hands