Glide Centro Bariatric Powerchair
ACTIVE POZI-TRAK DRIVE SYSTEM (APT)
Patented by Glide the APT is a unique suspension system that was developed to enhance the performance of its latest Mid Wheel Drive wheelchair. It is a three functional operation that increases traction on its drive wheels, aids with kerb climbing and acts as an anti-pitch device. The suspension system also eliminates nose dive when descending road side kerbs.
The drive wheels are set positive meaning when the wheelchair is on a level ground a preload of up to 20kg (depending on spring set up type) is on each drive wheel. This unique system greatly improves traction for driving and braking. It also performs extremely well in emergency down hill braking.
The APT is a low maintenance system and has eliminated the need for complex moving parts that need constant servicing or adjustements. Also, with the combination of varying spring set ups, the wheelchair can be fine tuned to suit the needs of the user.
- PG R-Net EL 90 PM and Colour screen Joystick module.
- Weight rating 250kg
- 50 deg Power Tilt with Drive inhibit switch.
- Castors 8” front and 7” Rear pneumatic (Optional foam filled)
- Drive wheels 12” Pneumatic (Drive clutch release)
- Brakes Electro Magnetic and manual attendant
- Seat Height 45cm 0-46 Tilt and 48cm 4-50 tilt.( Measured floor to top of seat rail at front of chair)
- Motors – 4 pole 9 K/hr High Power
- Armrests Flip-up, no gap arms.
- Choice of 4 colour finishes as Standard (Many more option refer to colour chart on our Web site)
- Vehicle Tie Down locations – Front & Rear
- Leg hangers – Drop-In heavy duty