Roho Hybrid Elite Dual Compartment Cushion
Product Code: ROHOHEDCC
Price From $850.00
The Roho Hybrid Elite Dual Compartment Wheelchair Cushion combines the skin protection and shape fitting of Roho Dry Floatation cushion with the stability of a contoured foam base. This design improves pelvic alignment for a better position and function. The cushion is adjustable to the individual’s shape to facilitate blood flow and reduce tissue deformation. The Roho Hybrid Elite is ideal for individuals who have a history of, or are at risk of, soft tissue breakdown, pressure ulcers, skin grafts or myocutaneous flap surgery.
Hybrid Elite Dual Compartment Features:
- Adjustable to shape and weight in the pelvic loading area
- Adjustable to changes in individual’s position in the pelvic loading area over time
- Hydrostatic distribution of load across the pelvic loading area
- Provides up to approximately 2. in / 7 cm of immersion
- Adds little weight to entire mobility system
- Air-filled cushion insert can be easily cleaned and disinfected
- Cover is machine washable and can be disinfected, foam base may be wiped with damp cloth
- Neoprene cushion insert can be patched or repaired to extend use
- Contoured foam base and air insert are fluid resistant
- Foam insert is contoured to provide support to the legs
- Foam insert is easily wiped clean and disinfected
Skin/Soft Tissue Protection
The Hybrid Elite Dual Compartment cushion hydrostatically loads the ischial tuberosities and the posterior shelf of the greater trochanters for those who are at risk of skin/soft tissue breakdown. Unparalleled in performance, the ROHO cushion insert allows for immersion and envelopment of the individual’s shape. It provides an adjustable, reduced friction and shear environment that can help protect the individual from acquiring pressure injuries from sitting. The dual valve option on the ROHO insert allows for additional customization to match an individual’s specific shape and asymmetry. Allows for up to approximately 2¾ in / 7 cm of immersion
An individual can achieve greater positioning ability with the Hybrid Elite Dual Compartment cushion. The contoured foam base provides the opportunity for both lower extremity and pelvic alignment and control.
The Hybrid Elite Dual Compartment’s customized contoured foam base provides improved positioning of the pelvis and lower extremities, enhancing sitting posture. This added stability assists the individual in achieving a safer transfer in and out of their wheelchair.