Price From $10,807.00
The unique modular seating system is ideal for complex postural and pressure management needs for clients with a variety of conditions including Multiple Sclerosis, Muscular Dystrophy, Scoliosis, and Cerebral Palsy. It suits a diverse range of needs in all care environments, including domestic and home-care, specialist wards, brain or spinal injury and intensive therapy units.
SmartSeat Pro™ has many features including a multi-adjustable back with three upper back-rest components which can be altered in height, depth, angle, offset and rotation, to suit a user’s requirements. Each of these upper elements include built-in adjustable wings which can be individually positioned to contour the seat back to the user’s shape.
SmartSeat Pro™ is available in a range of hard wearing, easy maintenance fabrics and bright, fun colours, that suit a variety of care environments.
- Unique multi adjustable back rest components with contoured built-in adjustable wings.
- Tilt-In-space (TIS) which redistributes body weight whilst maintaining hip and knee angle.
- A highly adjustable, modular seating system for clients with complex postural and pressure management needs.
- Back height adjustment.
- Adjustable head and shoulder support.
- Back angle recline for comfortable hip position.
- Seat width and depth adjustment ensures correct pelvic alignment.
- Integral, stowable angle adjustable footplate for stability and sensory feedback.
- Full width, independently elevating, floating-tracking leg rest which elevates to 90o with no gap.
- In-built mid lateral supports which can be used as elbow pads.
- Removable arms allowing easy access and transfer from both sides.
- Specialised seat cushions which work synergistically to provide continuous pressure relief.
- Advanced materials that are hard wearing and easy to clean. Fabrics are anti-bacterial, stain resistant and fire retardant.
- Pommel to provide medial knee support.
- Adjustable laterals with height and width adjustment.
- Manual or motorised chair functions.
- Soft profiled headrest to fit shoulders, neck and head.
- Shallow and deep headrest profiles.
- Range of supportive pelvic belts and chest harnesses.
- Seat wedge creates an acute hip angle to keep pelvis in the back of the seat.
- Detachable footplate pad.
- Plastic tray with low profiled edges to aid activities and leisure
- Fixed or removable covers in 3 fabric types (Dartex, Cadet & Stirata) in a wide range of colours.
Colour your chair